Doctor Who: Ash of Burning Souls

Объявление

Hello, Sweetie!~ ♥
Были созданы первые кветы и написаны первые посты - думаю, самое время поздравить нас с отличным стартом. Мы состоялись, ура с:
У нас тут СВОЯ АТМОСФЕРА, но мы всем-всем-всем рады и всегда готовы помочь освоиться на форуме и влиться в наш пока не такой большой, но вроде как дружный коллектив <з
Ладно, у нас уже не полно свободных канонов. А что делать? А ты как думаешь? В скором времени буду написаны акции на персонажей самых разных, но очень нужных в игре. Гейм-Далек со всем не справится. ТЫ НУЖЕН ЕМУ.
А ещё в игру требуются , ЯНТО ДЖОНС, ДЖЕК ХАРКНЕСС , Тошико Сато и даже НЕКАНОНЫ!. Которым мы будем очень-очень рады :3

Новости на форуме:

16.01.13 - господа, администрация произвела небольшую чистку, после которой стало больше свободных ролей! <з
- мы ждем ваши анкеты.
- разделы «Flashbacks» и «Alternate Reality» доступны для всех желающих.
- танцуйте хулу в пальмовых юбках, мы круты, ага!
- для заглянувших: обратите внимание на вкусные акции!

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Doctor Who: Ash of Burning Souls » Actions » Dinalexin

Dinalexin

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made here.

What's up, I want to subscribe for this website to get most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please help out.

I visited many web sites except the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web page is genuinely superb.

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles every day along with a cup of coffee.

I all the time used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

That is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to in quest of extra of your great post. Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social networks

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

Вы здесь » Doctor Who: Ash of Burning Souls » Actions » Dinalexin